The hardware components provide two key OMEGA functions:
- Shape capture, to bring a shape into the software for modification
- Production, to create a physical shape for fabrication
For shape capture, choose a device according to your clinical needs:
- The OMEGA Scanner 3D is a non-contact device for orthotic and prosthetic applications
- The OMEGA Structure Sensor is a lightweight, non-contact device that may be attached to an iPad for prosthetic applications.
- The OMEGA Tracing Hardware allows for internal tracing of sockets or casts and hands-on tracing of residual limbs.
For production, simply send your files to a facility of your choice that accepts OMEGA or STL file formats.